View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 12, 2019 at 02:16 PM

I'm so sorry you've been through all of this, KD1980 I agree it wasn't a very smart behavior of her. Perhaps she's had good intentions, but she ended up hurting you in the process. Just know that it's perfectly ok to be angry right now. It's normal. I don't think supressing your emotions is a good idea, after all you can't fully control them. I'd suggest to just accept the fact that you're angry right now. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you'll be able to move on, I believe. If you feel ike it's too overwhelming for you, try to find some distractions. What do you like to do in your free time? Do you have any hobbies? Anything that could help you distract you for a short while. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with your emotions, if you haven't already. Forgiveness isn't easy. It takes a long time. Don't rush it. As long as you keep it in check, it's ok. I'd suggest to try yoga, if you haven't already. I know it has been very helpful to some people. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KD1980, LucyD