Rive1976
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
144 hugs
given
Default Feb 12, 2019 at 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Banana View Post
I just remembered you have said repeatedly you don't want to see anyone new.So my question is what do you want to do exactly?

You can stay with the treatment providers you have and go along with the treatment they want to provide in the hopes of getting better.But in order to do that you must actually let them treat you instead of fighting against them,what they think and what they say and begin the work of healing.You can't heal if you're always in the obsessive states you are in.

You can stop going altogether.That doesn't sound like a good idea though.

What is it exactly you are wanting and expecting?It seems like you need to make some decisions.
Well I really dont want to start over with anyone new. I have only clicked with a few therapists my whole life. Unforunately the one I really liked has passed. I will be getting more clarity on all of this in the upcoming weeks hopefully. I dont know what to do now that my old psychologist has suggested not retesting because of medication because if I was retested by someone else that would be in the back of my mind.
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HowDoYouFeelMeow?, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Betty_Banana, MickeyCheeky