View Single Post
Atalose

Member Since Oct 2018
Confused Feb 13, 2019 at 02:39 AM

Hello,

My husband is unrealistically paranoid and he refused to believe the voices he hears aren't the neighbors talking about him. I have told him and 2 friends have told him we hear nobody talking. He says we can't hear. He doesn't know why he hasn't heard them before now he's lived in the same place with 1 neighbor remaining the same for over 25 years.
I got up about 2am and he wasn't inside so I opened the door to call him and he was down by our she'd which is in front of the tree line of the woods. He asked me to join him, I did. He had me watch a section of trees for a flashing light, which I never seen. He now thinks they have put up these game cameras to take pictures of him. While we stand there I again try to talk to him about going to a Dr. All of a sudden he gets angry, he hears the neighbors on the other side talking. I walk over and see nobody is outside, I go back and tell him but he says they must have went inside. Then he hushs me and is whispering so low I can barely make out what he's saying. He tells me they don't talk when I come outside and they know all of our business because they hear everything I say,even from inside.I lost it and said you want to hear people don't you? You won't listen to reason, no matter what I say or do you will just keep believing what you want and I walked away.

Please tell me how am I supposed to handle this?? 😲
Atalose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, Travelinglady