View Single Post
LifelongLoner

Member Since Nov 2018
93 hugs
given
Default Feb 13, 2019 at 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightNotes View Post
You can be you without needing to live your life according to the norms or expectations of a particular social group or lifestyle. Being gay does not mean that you need to behave a certain way or go along with anything that is uncomfortable for you. Be yourself and be with people who love you just as you are.

I don't fit in anywhere either, but honestly I'm not bothered by it anymore, as long as there are a few people who accept me as is.
It's a terrible life. I want no part of it. I hate being alive and am angry and bitter all the time. AIDS killed most of my friends. T's tell me to sleep around and I tell them F.U. The lesbians are unfriendly and awful. Even the gay 12-step group CoDA kicked me out when I refused to sleep with one of its sociopath, controlling members. There is no comfort from religion and I don't dare go to the LGBTQ center - which my generation built - because the people are so hostile to older men. This entire society is the worst. There is no middle ground. There is no place to go and I don't want to be here anymore.
LifelongLoner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, AspiringAuthor