View Single Post
redCanine3669

redCanine3669 has no updates.

5 yr Member
397 hugs
given
Default Feb 13, 2019 at 09:09 AM

The cost of hiring a therapist is expensive, so I might postpone that idea if I can find a way to improve my health by meeting my communication needs.

perhaps I can find some way to pay people to communicate with me, outside of hiring a therapist. I've come to an understanding that I might need to pay to meet my communication needs, in the same way that people are expected to pay for food, shelter, and security. I live in one of the most populated cities in my country, but that doesn't necessarily mean that communication is free, even because some people shun others and discriminate like my mom does; though I can probably still use the large population to my advantage.

I was thinking of organizing a group, but that seems rather expensive, even because I'd have to pay for promotion also.

I've been thinking of communicating with homeless persons because they are the least legally endangering individuals to communicate with. I can't get into much legal trouble for trying to talk to them, even because sometimes they aren't within anyone's property (as they sometimes stay at a park.)

I have another idea where I can hire someone to do a service for me, but also get some communication as they perform the service. For instance, since I like literature, I could hire some English Language Arts tutor and slowly transition his academic service into a communication service.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote