Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 13, 2019 at 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysChanging2 View Post
I really can’t see it being a drill with an adult guy slapping a young child in the face- unless the child is a man in disguise.
the children involved are not actually getting hit lol they have training that teaches the children and adults to play hit, you know like how they do on tv when they are showing abuse situations. the actors are not really hitting the children they make the motions but at the point of impact it is barely hitting. in situations where they have to show the childs skin turning red the "abusers" hand has been coated with a special make up food coloring combo.

the children involved with the drills understand its not for real and they are play acting. sometimes like with any play acting accidental slaps may happen but the children involved understand the other actor is not purposely trying to harm them.

my own niece participates in the local mall drills around the city, the first time she was a "shop lifter" the second time she was a "victim in a restroom" and the third time she was a "child being abused in the food court" if I hadnt know they were drills I would have called the cops, it was that real to me.

my niece gets paid for her participation and gets hired to do this through her acting / modeling agent. my niece has been part of the modeling/ acting world since she was about 4- 5 her first part was modeling clothing for macy's catalog and her ultimate career in her words is to "be on Broadway" not sure if she will continue to stay in child acting and modeling through out her whole life but she is enjoying getting called to play parts in the mall and other small parts in between her schooling.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky