View Single Post
kuru

Member Since Feb 2019
18 hugs
given
Default Feb 13, 2019 at 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry, kuru Is this fanfiction private or do you plan to show it to others? Perhaps you're just afraid of being judged. You're already judging yourself before even writing it. This kind of things can happens. Do you have low self-confidende or self-esteem? Perhaps that could be the cause. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help.. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope you'll feel better soon. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. Remember that we're for you to support you. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
i havent touched it in months because of this weird phenomenon(if thats how you spell it)

i really, really wanted to post it online and show it to others

in regards to self esteem... i dont really have high self esteem, but its not really that low. im just kinda "eh" about myself.

i dont really know about my self confidence, all i know is just that i wanted to write a story and show it to people, regardless if it was bad or not, because i know i can improve with time and patience.

and no, i dont see a therapist.

this has been a thing since i was a kid. and at first it wasnt really that bad. i was really into this show called tmnt, and of course i had a favorite character. i remember sometimes i would do things to try and "impress" him, i guess, because it always felt like i was being watched by him. and a lot of my actions i think are kind of dictated by that.

nowadays it's not a specific character or person, just an entity that's constantly in the back of my mind. it's so unbelievably weird.