15 yr Member
63 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 13, 2019 at 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefullyLost1211 View Post
Hello PC friends,

some of you may know from another thread that my significant other and I experienced intense trauma recently. It honestly feels like suddenly starring in a horror film but we don't know when the film will end. PC folks have responded to my trauma posts with astounding grace, insight, and empathy. That is beautiful and I am deeply grateful. In addition, three relatives (I grew up in a highly dysfunctional family) have responded to news of our trauma with kindness and love. They cannot be with us in person but their empathy means a great deal to us.

I share this because I know that a lot of members here have experienced trauma's pain, fear, and loss. I wanted to share something beautiful which can arise from it. I hope it happens for each of you.

And please know that I am not in any way trying to suggest that trauma is a desirable or easy experience. I am not negating or diminishing your pain and sorrows. I only want to provide you with hope and solace.

Take good care of yourselves

"Hope"
I could quite definitely have lived my life without all the trauma and drama over the years.
Once the ball has started to roll there is no stopping it. There are never enough bandages to stop the hurt.be it physical or mental, once started that is it.
Over the years I have found a family to be a greater hindrance than help so learnt not to waste time trying to explain things.

daggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363