Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 13, 2019 at 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtus View Post
Im so sorry bluebird

For what its worth im almost losing my faith too. I dont pray like i want to anymore. Never really have but i feel less connected with god. I keep pushing him back and away from my life. It doesnt help that the bf doesnt believe. Thats a huge downside for me in this relationship. But idk. I need faith and strength again. I tell myself every week im gonna goto church and i just cant. I cant bring myself to do it. It hurts too much spiritually for me to go. I know if i go ill cry and i just want to cry alone.

Thanks Newtus

I'm sorry you're struggling with your faith too.

I used to feel so connected to God and my faith. I actually haven't been to church in several months now. I feel nothing when I pray now. I know it's about faith and not feelings but it's hard since I really was serious in my spiritual life before. I felt emotionally connected. I pray, I feel nothing. I go to church I feel nothing. I literally went to midnight mass this year, my favorite thing ever which normally awes me and makes me feel so wonderful being there. I felt nothing this time

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
Loial, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic