View Single Post
JamesDaun

Member Since Feb 2019
Default Feb 14, 2019 at 07:16 AM

I disagree, I mean if you have a thing that looks like a simple salami sausage so yes... Better place is go to women toilet. But if you are using Emisil STP like I did, in that case you can pee in men's room, without worries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand. View Post
After reading what youve experienced... My best advice would be to use the women's rooms. I know it sucks. I know it's not easy. The whole situation is - messed up- (I'd use stronger language but I can't on these forums). And it's vile and wrong. But is it worth getting beat up for the discomfort in the women's room? Especially if things ever got out of hand. I'm being blunt because I worry about your safety.

If you decide you want to try and pass as male, I'd urge you to give it some time before going to the men's to make sure you're passing okay.

Having said all that. You're a valuable human being who's just trying to be theirself. You shouldn't be the one who has to change, you're not doing anything wrong. It's society that should change because they're the ones doing wrong. Sadly this doesn't always happen, or it might take time to happen. And during that time, you'll have to weigh your pros and Cons for yourself. Make a list of pros and cons for going to the men's room and one for the women's.

I am sorry you have to go through this. Keep in touch here as often as you need to. And stay safe.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
JamesDaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363