Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 14, 2019 at 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha03 View Post
I've got proof of all this and so have others.

I'm not sure what this statement means as, first off your statements are not proof to the witnesses here, only allegations if, of course this was some kind of court of law. All we can do here is interpret your perceptions and statements of what you see as happening and analyzing them.

Quote:
There is a man called A from Tip and around 2013 near easter sunday and he called me and started to be sarcastic and take the diss out of me and everyone in the background was laughing. The proof is in the phone recording if the company allows me to retrieve it.

Another time was a lady called V where for some reason she goes in front of other women "look at him he doesn't talk" in front of 50 or odd female spectatators at a sport match in front of me, and another time in front of many others, I mean the audacity to act like that in front of me and with many, many others watching and put in a uncomfortable situation knowing full well I'm a shy person? This was in 2012 and 2013.

Another time she did the same thing on the stage, she goes "where's me" maybe wanting others to laugh.

in 2014 there a lady called K and everyone heard this, while I was fielding in a sports match in August 2014 which she was sitting with the ladies as a spectator where the spectators were sitting, she goes loudly while I was encouraging my team mates "look at how he talks" "look at how he talks". She didn't even offer an apology and no body told her off. So many people were there.

Approax about 40 minutes later when it was our time to bat I walked past all the ladies while they were sitting to go to find my batting partner and they all started to laugh while I was walking past them and they laughed some more as I tried to find my batting partner, laughing was is ok, but to laugh 3 more times after that while I went to find him? They was looking at me and laughed more and more.

The questions that come up for me as to what you've stated here is, first, What is your question here or what is your request for advice on? Second some of these statements are about events that happened up to 6 yrs ago so my question would be are you currently in a situation that involves these people, and if so what are they doing now? I'm not sure anything can be really done about things in 2013, 2015 etc. I mean it's 2019 now so I would think moving past these embarrassments and or humiliations would be the best bet, unless they are currently happening and if so, what are they and who is doing this?

If you're posting this information to establish a pattern of being bullied and how it's affected you without knowing what's going on, how it's affecting you or what you are asking to do about it, it's hard to say much about it.

Lastly, it seems that there are a few random incidents by people that are not entirely things that would be deemed as bullying as much as it is just rude behavior. Someone can be ridiculing someone else which of course is rude and obnoxious but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bullying. At least not in my book. Someone bullying someone is an act of humiliation etc in order to control or manipulate someone into doing something or behaving in a way that establishes control at the hands of the bully. Whether that be in the form of shutting them down or other reason. people heckling, making fun of or joking about someone isn't always bullying although of course it is inappropriate, mean and rude behavior.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
BreakForTheLight, MickeyCheeky, sadveiledbride, sarahsweets