View Single Post
Anonymous57363
Anonymous57363 has no updates. Edit

Default Feb 14, 2019 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
Valentine's Day is very meaningless for me. There hasn't been that special someone for me in decades. Probably never will have that someone. Well at least Valentine's Day is not so hyped as it used to be, so that makes it easy for me. Perhaps romance has died or not as good as it used to be. I remember feeling really awful on Valentine's Day in the past. I don't feel as bad now as I used to.
Will, I am sorry if my Valentine's message made you feel badly. I was actually sending out Valentine's messages to folks on PC to send love and support of the non-romantic, non-sexual kind.

I do not believe that loving a friend, son/daughter, sibling, parent, neighbor is of any less value than loving a sexual/romantic partner. Society tells us that having a romantic partner is the top goal but why? There are reasons for that which I won't get into here but in reality it has nothing to do with romantic love actually being more important.

That said, I was hoping to put a smile on your face when I sent you a Valentine...to make to feel connected and cared for. Not to remind you of Society's obsession with the quest for romantic love. I am sorry if it came across differently Peace to all
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123, will19