View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Feb 14, 2019 at 09:31 PM

I hope you all had a nice valentines day!!!!
WE had a very nice valentines day dinner out at ZEAS restaurant.
I had the thai ribs and corn grits and tomato basil soup which was wonderful...they no longer carry the brousel sprouts. Very sad about that... We split an order of tiny crab cakes with wasabi and a tad bit of seaweed salad on top they were delicious!
hubby was underwhelmed at his food. he had ordered the sampler of beef and pork with special sauces, one of which was very salty so he scraped off the sauce on the pork. He liked the beef sauce being kind of mushroomy.Had a couple of beers and were very full.
Woke up to valentines day flowers and butterfinger bars, my favorite.and a really nice card.
The dinner spared me from obsessing about the frustrating day today.
I dressed up in a copper/brown colored top and wore my chocolate pearls and earrings with black slacks and boots.I had not dressed up in a while.
yesterday I received my 3rd and final light laser treatment for the redness of my face. I can't tell all that much of a difference though she says there is a big difference. Of course she would say that! It is her job to make me feel better. And it was expensive...I won't do that again.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote