Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 15, 2019 at 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ididitmyway View Post
I couldn't even imagine I had so much power here that somebody decides to close their account because of me.. Wow.

And what a surprise that this is a person who has always presented herself as super reasonable, objective, intellectually sophisticated, independently thinking, emotionally invulnerable, someone who never lets her emotions get the best of her, who always keeps her cool, never gets abused by anyone because she is too powerful and independent for that to happen and who has never given anyone the power to influence her decisions..

And now she allows some other user on the forum, who objectively doesn't have any more power then she does, to "bully" her into closing her account???

Wow..

Well, I wish her well in her moving on, if she is really serious about it and doesn't come back here to the same "dwelling" later under a different name or something
Kinda arrogant to assume you are the reason, there would be many reasons for one to close their account. I know I've been debating it and it's not for any one person. Also everyone has power, that was something she has said before. She had the power to make that choice in her life.... you don't know if you had POWER in that choice at all... you are just assuming. It's sad that some people really want support for their bad experiences and people like you represent them, you come off quite rude. I wouldn't bother listening to you at all in person.

That being said.... IF you are really all about supporting fellow survivors, maybe you can knock off the drama and go back to showing support to OP. I've apologized to them for my part in going off topic, have you? Maybe something to consider, you are not innocent

OP...I am really sorry for your bad experience and that this thread got so derailed, it was never my intention to harm you or anyone here or make you feel bad, I just merely wanted to express my view on things, as I feel a forum is a place you can do that. I wish you all the best in your healing journey

Thanks for this!
Topiarysurvivor