View Single Post
Anonymous40127
Anonymous40127 has no updates. Edit

Default Feb 16, 2019 at 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannypk16 View Post
To be honest, life is not worth living. I mean, we, humans, destroyed what we call life, and we screwed up other species for our own interest. This is why I always say people, humans, are selfish, because we don't care about plants or animals, we care only about ourselves. The only reason why most people would care about plants or animals is because we survive by eating them. Politics suck nowadays and have always done, the future looks pretty pessimistic after we've had many centuries of war and death, poverty, abussive politicians and leaders and a bad society unable to learn about important things that really affect their lives. People who say "I don't care about politics" are suicidal people. What if someone established a fascist dictatorship in your country and you ended up being poor, living in the street with almost no food, with people thinking "look how nasty he looks" everytime they see you? Society sucks, and society is the reason why life isn't worth living.

If you have a mental or physical problem/illness, in most countries you must be sure you've got money to pay for your health. How can you make profit of other people's health and safety? And we do support this, seriously? And not helping freely those with mental issues could affect other people, they could become terrorists, serial killers or politicians who want to ruin everyone's life.

If living constantly in depression, pain, suffering and/or alone is better than commiting suicide, then **** those optimistic people. Not everyone is strong enough to resist and improve, and not everyone who commits suicide is selfish. Life is pointless, it will always be, nothing you do matters, you could kill an entire country or not kill anyone, you'll end up dead and never come back to any kind of life, so why even bother caring about life? Call me pessimistic, but I don't live thinking of death, don't even care about it. If it comes, it comes. And everyone's "bright future" hope is fake and just a product of your minds. The future will never be good, we can't live in a good world. That's the problem of being conscious and far more evolved and developed than other species, having these characteristics can't always help us, but rather than that, it will lead us to problems: mental issues, feeling "negative emotions" (sadness, anger, frustration, deception...) and leading to bad rulers of our lives which should disappear and everyone rule themselves. Think of it, no one to tell you what to do, to make you feel weak and inferior, why wouldn't anyone want that?

Friends are worthless, they'll die, some before you, others will leave you before dying. Family is worthless, you don't need them after lots of years living with them, after that years they're just a tool of repression, control and indoctrination. School is worthless, nothing you "learn" there will ever be useful for you in the future. Work is worthless, we don't need money to live, and without money, work becomes pointless. Rather than that, work for the community or for yourself, not for the money. Humans are worthless, because we're just intelectually superior to other species doesn't mean we have to exploit them and ruin their lives, and ours.

The thing is that, even if life is worthless and pointless, death is pointless too. Who knows, if you're feeling really bad today, maybe tomorrow you'll feel only bad, or good, who knows. But you wouldn't know, and wouldn't be able to know if you give up today. That's the only motivation I have in life, living the way I like and want and finding things that make me happy and that entertain me. Even if it's hard and I still have problems and I'm almost every hour angry, I don't want to give up.
Life isn't that worthless. While to a certain extent I agree life is worthless, I do not believe I (or for that matter, anyone) doesn't need friends. Friends can be backstabbers. But just do your best, be selfless and fulfill your duty as a friend and most likely you'll get the same back. As if is often said, "What goes around, comes around."

Did we screw up to a certain extent? Definitely. But that's human -- or for that matter, also animal -- nature to screw up. Look, there are definitely people who will punish the mentally ill (or healthy!) people who become terrorists or the next Hitler(s.) I myself witnessed a thief getting badly beaten up -- just as he deserved -- by heroic police personnel in person.

Look at people like Dr.Stephen Hawking. They face the worst of life. Yet they did. I know you already know this, please don't be mad at me. But all I am trying to do, is my duty to tell you life is not as pointless and worthless you think. People SUCK. Horribly. Some do. Others do not. Those who do, do. Those who do not, do not. I know some great people, some bad people and the rest are in between.

I won't give you advise, I am certainly not capable enough for that. However, I do believe life is worth living. Not in all cases, of course. But nature has its own course of events. Sometimes we cannot do anything.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
saidso