FriendlyJoe

Member Since Nov 2018
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 16, 2019 at 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLonelyChemist View Post
Everything I have, including my limited group of friends, my now-defunct and useless knowledge of computer programming, is not earned by me at all and I am just a worthless person bragging about his non-existant abilities.

I haven't earned anything. I don't deserve to be happy. I Am just a fraud.

I am not House. I never will be.

If I had been fortunate enough to be healthy, I'd be studying computer engineering and would have left the world to its own fate. Now I cannot save myself neither the world. And you know what? I stopped thinking about the world relatively long ago. Now I just want a high income, secure job.

I haven't earned anything.
I've been there and know exactly how you feel. I dropped my computer programming major and went into business. After writing my first basic program I knew it wasn't for me. Don't think you can't change career paths even if you got your degree in it. There's tons of people with a second major.

I've changed career types throughout my 20's. But nothing felt more fun than running a company. The classification of manic is "thinking" they can do anything. Well I don't just think but I get it done with the help of everyone below me.

To help cheer you up, I went from eating 10 cent packets of ramen soup, rice, and beans during college. All while living with a roommate in a cheap apartment. I drove a car I bought for $400 and It would back fired all the time. Driving in a residential neighborhood and seeing people hit the deck after the massive loud *** boom, made me laugh everytime. I now own my own house in San Diego, have 3 BMWs; 7 series, 3 series, and an i3. I'm working as the Chief Innovation Officer with my company now and one day I will he CEO. I've got my goals set and my 24/7 manic *** will most likely hit that goal.

I still struggle with being happy and constantly feel this overwhelming boredom with life in general. Sometimes for no reason at all. But no one is perfect right?
FriendlyJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127