Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Feb 16, 2019 at 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefullyLost1211 View Post
Just realized I think I am not supposed to post here because I am not trans. I apologize. Peace.
Thanks for the kind thoughts you offered. This is an old thread. The first 7 posts are from 2016. And, although the concern it raises is certainly still relevant, the post itself was pretty-much consigned to history, as they say, until it was resurrected a couple of days ago by a new member.

You're correct that the Transgender forum is supposed to be exclusive to trans folks. And I do recall a time when there were some trans members who were posting here & who expressed concern regarding cis-gendered members posting in the Transgender forum. However, for quite some time now, the Transgender forum has been pretty-much dead in the water, so to speak. (I used to post here when I was here on PC the first time. But not since I've been back unless there happens to be the occasional new thread to which I think I can at least offer a greeting if nothing more.) I don't know if there's even anyone around at this point who cares one way or another if a cis-gendered member replies to posts here. I don't... especially such a kind one.

P.S. I have, on more than 1 occasion, posted by mistake in a forum I shouldn't be in. What I've done is to click on the little report icon in the lower left-hand corner of my reply & ask that my post be taken down. And it has been.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363