View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 16, 2019 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannypk16 View Post
However, I never read articles such as "am I dating a psychopath/sociopath/narcissist?" or articles that make psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists look like real demons. No, they're not evils. Psychopaths didn't choose to be like this. Sociopaths grew up and became the monster society wanted them to be. Narcissists feel they're gods for some reason. Sometimes empathetic people are less empathetic than non-empathetic people.
Hear hear!

And in the meanwhile, prisons are filled with people with ADHD, but there is no demonizing them. Makes you wonder.

I understand why you don't want to read all the Poor me I'm dating a psychopath stuff...

Normal selfishness causes more issues than psychopathy, primal psychopathy is a neurological thing just like aspergers and ADHD. But it is made out like they all do bad things all the time (not true), also secondary psychopaths (sociopaths), suffer from mental discomfort and anxiety and have huge drug related deaths and suicide rates.

But heh, you know, they CHOSE to be like that so... just leavem and let them rot.