xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Feb 16, 2019 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislavski View Post
Just like another poster on this forum recently, I suffer from endless obsessing and ruminative thinking. I'm curious to know what has helped quell similar symptoms for you. I call it "brain fever" I KNOW my repetitive thought patterns are silly, useless, counter-productive, anxiety provoking etc etc but of course, your frontal cortex has little effect on your lizard brain. What has helped you break out of the cycle?
For me I am anxious from the time I get up till the time I go to bed.Nonstop anxieties ,sometimes what works for me is doing my crafts like knitting and crocheting sometimes drawing too.However when it blows up into a panic attack nothing seems to worse.Oh ya try laying down if you can,think of something that makes you happy.Like for me it would be the beach because it is so calming.I often think of walking along the beach .or just swimming and fishing I love both.Sometimes it works other times no.Do you take any medication? I am on klonopin it helps but there are days when it seems like I need a whole bottle.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
naturalemotion5