View Single Post
Anonymous40127

Default Feb 17, 2019 at 07:22 AM

Criticism is the backbone of the scientific method.

What did I just say?

Criticism is the backbone of the scientific method.

So I was left wondering why I am so oversensitive to criticism. It is PERFECTLY fine to be criticized. We all make mistakes. It is so much of a fact. What we must do, or rather, people who create the world we live in, do in such scenario?

They understand that they've failed. They improve. And you know what? It's a never-ending process. One refinement after another. So we must apply, for a greater life, the same principle as well. Adapt. Survive. Change. Reproduce. It's not awkward. It's the way how life should be lived, to the best of our knowledge.

The diagram above is not a simple one. I, a student of science, have difficulty following it. So neither are our problems and lives. Or rather, the DIAGRAM ITSELF is a simple one, but the steps it indicates, aren't simple....

I don't have the time to write a very long scientific essay of things. I am busy helping myself. All I want to say can be very beautifully summarized in this video.

Let us work together to make that future a place we want to visit... Our destiny is in the stars... So remember to look at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder what makes the Universe exist. Be curious.

A bit explaination - Not everybody has interest in science. Some people study languages and the list goes on and on. What we must not forget is , science is the observation of the environment around us. So we all are a part of a massive biosphere. We, can create our own science...

We just need to remember science isn't just equations and books or skepticism and cold emotion distancing from things around us. It's a way of life. It's the best our human mind can adapt to. So, all I am trying to say is, live your life the best possible way.

And survive.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul, Travelinglady