View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 17, 2019 at 12:28 PM

I'd suggest to try therapy again if you can, noonereally. I know it's hard to find a good therapist and yes, therapy can be painful, especially when you're dealing with your past, but I feel like it may really help you. I'm so sorry you've had such a bad experience with that therapist. She definitely didn't treat you in the way you need and deserve. If you're able to find a therapist that you trust a bit more than the others, I'd suggest to talk to him and see how it goes from there. That's just my opinion though. The final decision is up to you. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. Just try to stay away from your parents as much as you can. Or at least ignore them. It's not your fault if they're struggling. You need to take care of yourself as well. And remember that you're NOT a failure! I hope you'll be able to find a job soon. I'm so sorry you've had bad experiences so far. Some employers can be really mean towards their workers. I hope things will get better soon for you. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. Remember that you're stronger than you think. You've got this. Stay strong, noonereally. Try to hang on. You can do this! You're strong, I know that. I believe in you. I hope you'll feel better soon. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
noonereally