Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 17, 2019 at 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers View Post
Recently had a MVA with a resulting concussion & probably petit map seizures. The whole system has become chaotic. Has anyone else been thru this? Any suggestions?
I have had motor vehicle accidents and other falls, playing sports and such that resulted in having concussions. no my system of alters never had a problem with this.

my system of alters was created before I was 5, due to extreme traumatic abuse. some of that abuse involved having the same problems that concussions have.... headache, getting hit in the head, hitting my head on objects, confusion, dizziness, ringing in my ears, nauseous, normal forgetfulness, unconsciousness...

my point is because of the fact that my system was already set up to handle trauma and abuse and its side effects, when I did get physically injured where my brain ended up with a concussion my system knew how to handle it.

example if I was dizzy that would trigger a switch into the alter that handled being dizzy due to trauma. if I had a headache that would trigger the alter who handled headaches to be in control.....

my suggestion is since you know about your system enough to know everyone is having a chaotic time maybe you can ask inside for those that have handled traumatic situations like this all your life help you...

example ask inside to see who handled when you got hit in the head or hit your head during the abuses, childhood sports, childhood recess times when you got hit in the head or fell and hit your head. then ask those alters to continue to do their sense of agency of handling this traumatic event.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky