View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 17, 2019 at 01:18 PM

I'm so sorry, riptide53 It seems like you're going through a lot right now. I'm so sorry. It's hard when this kind of behavior comes from the kind of people that should be the closest to you. Please don't feel guilty about staying away from them. It's not your fault. You need to take care of yourself. We dont' need more toxic people in our lives. I'd suggest to take some time for yourself. Don't abandon your family completely, perhaps, but definitely give yourself some space between you and them if you can. It's not fair that you should be suffering because of them. I hope you'll be able to get away from them. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. It must be very painful for you, but please don't feel guilty. It's just self-preservation, after all. It's not your fault if you're being treated like this. You need to surround yourself only of people that love you and support you. I hope things will get better soon for you. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, wonderluster

Thanks for this!
bizi, riptide53, wonderluster