Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 17, 2019 at 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
Oh, these arent voices. They are thoughts. I do NOT hear voices. Like coming from outside myself.
thanks for clarifying your post said they were chatter, so I went on your post saying they are voices.... usually when someone here in my own location says they have chatter they mean voices. I think of it like if someone said to me lets chat on the phone, lets go in the chat room, my alters are chatting / talking to me, to each other. thats what I thought you meant.

now going on the fact that you are now telling me they are thoughts not chatter in the way my location calls chatter, sometimes I have thoughts like this but its not associated with my dissociation, when have thoughts like this my treatment provider calls it psychosis (having paranoia, delusions and hallucinations) with my bipolar disorder

when a relative of mine has these thoughts her treatment provider calls it schizophrenia

my suggestion is contact your treatment provider, they will explain to you what dissociation is, what the symptoms of dissociation are and which of your problems are because of your dissociation and which are because of your hypochondria and other disorders.

another suggestion since with dissociative disorders reality remains intact you might want to post about these thoughts in the schizophrenia or bipolar or other boards that talk about having these kinds of thoughts.
amandalouise is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote