View Single Post
noonereally

Member Since Feb 2019
5 hugs
given
Default Feb 17, 2019 at 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowinners View Post
It may not be your fault. There are some really bad jobs/employers out there--I am always very leery of employers who pay by commission only. With time, you will get good about recognizing which ones to stay away from. Eventually/hopefully, you will find a good job. Keep looking.

Parents make a lot of mistakes. It sounds like your mom is struggling too (which is not your problem, just keep that in mind on the days she causes problems). Don't hesistate to take any of the help she offers. If she cosigns on an apartment for you--this is a loving act which will help you move on/become more independent. With time, I think that having your own place will enable you to have more perspective on the situation with your parents (I am not say they are good or bad--only that you need time and distance to put it all behind you). Hugs.
well these were like real places. one of them was a private school and they just stop giving me pay checks and tried to steal my bank account but i don't have proof that was them and ive been talking to lawyers about it. the other job that did this was a gym, they pretended to hire me and had me go in for training twice and then on the third day i went in there was no one there to train me, i worked a whole shift by myself, and then they told me i wasn't really hired and they couldn't pay me for the full shift/not training i did because they don't pay for training (even though it wasn't). it's just that no matter where i go ppl just see me as an opportunity to take advantage of someone. also that job was working w/ kids/ watching them. i bet the parents would have been pissed if they knew someone who apparently didn't even work there was left alone with their kids all day. but anyway w/e

and yeah i'm going to take the help. the problem with all of that is that a lot of apartments don't want to accept cosigns. i have enough money saved up to pay for everything for a few months while looking for a job but and i have good credit but they don't care about that, they think if someone else has to sign for it it means im not reliable and so that's why idk if i'm ever going to find something. (i'll have to get a job first which is rly difficult to do here which puts me back in a cycle of things i need to do but can't until something else which i can't do because of that first thing)
noonereally is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky