Deejay14
Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2016
41 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 17, 2019 at 07:10 PM

Golden,
Going to HR before talking to my boss is not a choice I would have made, but I may not have done anything at all. I think it was your anxiety getting the best of you, but it seems all this has led to discussion about doing things differently which is positive. You know we are only human and no human makes 100% right decisions all the time. Just try to take this in as a learning experience. I think part of this decision was because you have only been in a workplace for a short amount of time. Be kind to yourself. This,too, will pass and in the end, you may likely make your colleagues time better spent. I know it looks like the crap is just piling up, but this is life. You do have the skills to see this all through. Take a big breath!! You CAN get through the muck life is throwing at you. Make sure you are taking time for self care.

True happiness comes not when we get rid of all our problems, but when we change our relationship to them, when we see our problems as a potential source of awakening, opportunities to practice patience and learn.~Richard Carlson