View Single Post
redCanine3669

redCanine3669 has no updates.

5 yr Member
397 hugs
given
Default Feb 18, 2019 at 01:29 AM

I was watching some gameplay of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and at some point, some dude asks a female main character out on a date. I wonder why I haven't asked any lady out on a date myself. I've not been on a date before.

then again, some women discriminate against me because of my mental illness, gender, sexuality, religion, hair, skin color, race, age, economy, and height. I've been on dating websites where no women responds to my messages. Being ignored or discriminated against can have a grave effect on my social health and can give me social anxiety, especially if I don't have any social friends and positive social experiences to counter that negative social experience.

There's a thing to be proud of, with respect to not going on a date or even not asking women out on dates: I treat women like I treat men. Better yet, I treat women without regard for their gender. I think that's something to be proud about. A lot of men can say that they don't mistreat women, but my history of not dating or sexing women proves that I truly haven't treated women any differently than I've treated men.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote