View Single Post
Anonymous40127

Default Feb 18, 2019 at 07:43 AM

No matter how much I distance myself from my emotions; I am still a human. I have needs and more importantly wants like everyone else... I may never have friends 'till I complete my doctoral degree. I may never be able to contact with long lost friends. I may never be able to feel less lonely...

But at least, I can distract myself... Just as one excellent scientist told me, 'It may hurt for a while, but eventually you will forget.' If I want to achieve his level of perfection; his level of intellect, I'll have to stop being an apprentice and practice logic, equations, theory, practice and all other processes I must do to become an excellent scientist, who lives not only for Science, or for only the people he helps in every possible way, but also lives for the sake of living. Because after all, we have only one 'shot.'

So for now, goodbye dear friends. I will keep the best version of you in my heart. I may ignore you, I may not give you the love you deserve, and the list goes on, but I am doing it for a greater cause. For the benefit of us both. I may show I don't care, but in reality I am craving for you.

So, learn to be skeptical and learn to observe. That may help our relationship a bit.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, MtnTime2896

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Raindropvampire