View Single Post
continuosly blue
Veteran Member

continuosly blue has no updates.

10 yr Member
55 hugs
given
Default Feb 18, 2019 at 08:21 AM

Nerve blocks can and do work. But they also can do nothing if they don’t have the correct diagnosis or botch the procedure. I’ve never heard of one giving more than a years relief. If pain persists they should give you something for it but unless you find the right doc that can be a very hard thing to do. Most doctors today are afraid of prescribing pain medication because of the “ overdose epidemic “. All I know is that it’s very hard for the legitimate chronic pain sufferers to get the treatment they really need. It’s a sad situation.
Docs will usually go with the most conservative treatment. Physical therapy is usually at the top of the list. Unfortunately, until they come up with a pain medication that is not addictive and actually works, leaving you able to function in the process, it’s going to be a tough road . The problem is most pain docs don’t know what the heck they’re doing.
It’s a day to day thing and all we can do is pray for some relief, someway, somehow. Good luck.....

*Disclaimer * Anything I have posted is strictly my own personal opinion or experience , and is in no way, shape, or form
meant to portray a professional assesment of any kind.
CB
continuosly blue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote