Grand Member

randomer123 has no updates.

5 yr Member
4 hugs
given
Default Feb 18, 2019 at 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken9018 View Post
Hey it really sounds like you have a hard case of OCD. Have you talked to a therapist about the your obsessions. I talk to mine about them I could give a few tips that work for me. When the thought pops in your mind , don’t fight it that just makes it worse. Just casually focus your mind of something else, something funny, a good movie, anything else. This usually helps me I start obsessing over things because eventually it just floats away into the abyss out of my head. Also writing/journaling has helped with my obsessing also. Take a few minutes out of the day and write down what your obsessing about. It’ll help you release it from your mind. I hope those tips help!
I saw a counselor a few years ago about it, but she didn't seem to think it was a problem. I was in the middle of a totally different obsession then thought, a more acceptable one, so I didn't care so much. I also do write about my thoughts and it has helped me see how these obsessions work, but doesn't stop them from happening.

I feel like I'm losing interest now, I'm not thinking about them so much. I really hope this means it's going away. I hope it's not just temporary. Obviously it's still there but nowhere near as intense. I looked at some pictures of them them last night and wasn't really that interested. If I can keep it like this, I'm hoping it will fade away. I hope.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote