Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
144 hugs
given
Default Feb 18, 2019 at 02:02 PM

[QUOTE=AlwaysChanging2;6440622]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
Oh, these arent voices. They are thoughts. I do NOT hear voices. Like coming from outside myself.[/]

There can be a many reasons as to why these thoughts pop in.

Intrusive thoughts, an itty bitty committee, emotional parts, hallucinations, esp, spiritual contact, memories,....

IMHO, voices heard outside the body would be more on the hallucination side.

OSDD where emotional memory parts are speaking out. (which is what they sound like being all one sided...)

My other parts speaks in their own head voice (carry on conversations and make decisions), and being of one mind....it feels like effort for them which feels like effort for me, ergo it can be confused as my thoughts. But the voices themselves are a dead give away.

I can’t say what’s with you....but what’s really freaky is looking and seeing things written that you didn’t remember writing. That gets me every time. This is pretty much why I find it nerve wracking coming on here and seeing things posted on this account that I’ve no memory off posting myself.
It just makes no sense. I have these thoughts alot. Last night I had the thought I want some spaghetti Os. I dont even like spaghetti Os. The I saw some hats on fb for sale. I had the thought I really like those hats. The thing is, is that they were mens hats. I am female and I dont even wear hats. So I was like this isnt even coming from me.
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote