-Astral-
Poohbah

-Astral- @_@

10 yr Member
20 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 18, 2019 at 02:37 PM

i need to get over my past and be more positive because i am living in fear all the time i cant do things for myself am very child like and never being responsible for the things , i always feel like am poor me all the time like am a victim all the time av not worked for over 20 years due to my mental health am on disability but i can change that if am more positive about things i always look on the negative side of things am a very negative person i dont even know how to change that am also lazy as well
my husband has just bought me a treadmill i need to motivate myself to do this my husband says i should follow suggestion my friends and sponsor instead of ignoring what people are saying to help me thinking i know best and i look back on my life and i have done nothing to help others or myself
Am 42 and i havent lived a without fear i never travelled anywhere i have never done stuff like bunje jump or climed a mountian done something positive
i know what i need to do is get the toughts that are negtive out my mind dont give them time if i have the victim mentallty am going remain a victim all my life

-Astral- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous48850, may24