View Single Post
nouseforaname

Member Since Jun 2018
Default Feb 18, 2019 at 02:46 PM

So the last two sundays I had woken feeling terrible. Headache, nausea, light headedness. Last week I put out a message to get someone in so I could go home. It never happened and I ended up staying because the manager I was working with didn't know what he was doing.

This sunday, I got no sleep again the night before, and was in the bathroom several times before I got to work. Told the other manager I was going to take a nap in my car because I wasn't feeling well and if he needed me to call me. About 15mins late I walked back into work and told them I was going home, my headache and all turned into a migraine. I am feeling slightly better today but not enough to get things done that I need done.

Oh did I mention I was supposed to go to my brother's sunday to get my nused truck? He found a truck for me for a really good price and I was to go out there learn how to drive stick again (it's been awhile) and hang with him and his family for a bit, especially their psycho dog (love her). But nope I got sick, it seems when I want to do something for myself my body rebels.

I can try tomorrow but there are parts of the truck that need replacing, which I got from my work but no one to do put them in, since my brother works tomorrow.

There is more to this but my head is just being a d right now...
nouseforaname is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Thirty shades