View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 18, 2019 at 09:38 PM

Um, dogs do not need an alpha. That's VERY OLD DEBUNKED theory created from a study about wolves in captivity. No reputable animal behavioralist will tell you that. If you're watching Cesar Milan and believing what he says then I feel bad for your pets, since he's entirely uneducated and often harms animals more than helps them. Hence why EVERY animal group in the U.S. has denounced his methods.

Regarding the OP's question: my dogs live here. You don't. My dogs provide my unconditional love and support. You don't. Find somewhere else to sit. (That said, my dogs are pretty amiable and will move if you tell them to scoot over.)

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
lizardlady

Thanks for this!
lizardlady, Travelinglady