View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 19, 2019 at 07:23 AM

I'm so sorry, MaroonAbalone The only way to know for sure whether you're on the spectrum is to go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis. That way you'll know for sure. I'd suggest to talk to your doctor about this and see how it goes from there. Hopefully he/she will be able to help you. I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve. If your therapist suspects you may have autism as well, I'd say it's definitely worth looking into it. I hope you'll be able to get the answers you need. Autistm can be treated and dealt with. Many people who have been on the spectrum have lived a good life, after all. But you need to be aware of it first. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you. Try to hang on. You can do this! You're strong, I know that. I believe in you. I hope you'll feel better soon. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
MaroonAbalone, T4bbyCat