View Single Post
Dew123
Newly Joined

Member Since Feb 2019
Trig Feb 19, 2019 at 12:43 PM

Hey guys; I'm new to PC, and I really really want some help on a problem. This is probably gonna be pretty long and wordy and will likely touch on some triggering sexual themes
Possible trigger:
so I really hope you'll bear with me. I've been worrying over this problem on and off for a near month now and I've gotten really scared, so I hope you guys will offer some insight.

Alright here goes:

I'm a 19 year old girl.
Possible trigger:
That's how I feel now, but what if that changes in the future? I read once that, if not curbed, sexual fantasies can escalate to the point where people can no longer suppress them, and they can no longer tell fantasy from reality. What if that happens to me and I hurt someone,
Possible trigger:

I'm so scared I feel sick. I can't even really enjoy my usual hobbies anymore because of my anxiety, and I sometimes think I don't deserve to be happy
Possible trigger:
I really wish I had a better first post than this, but I really want you guys' honest opinion. Am I sick? Should I get therapy for this? Am I over thinking this, or is this worry justified? And, if the latter, what steps should I take to ensure I never, EVER hurt a person?

I'm really sorry this got super long and wordy, but please help!

Thanks.

Last edited by atisketatasket; Feb 21, 2019 at 11:17 PM.. Reason: Added triggers, guidelines
Dew123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks