View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

xmascarol has no updates.

5 yr Member
9 hugs
given
Default Feb 19, 2019 at 05:38 PM

My best friend will come and visit with me twice a week and sometimes only once it depends oh whether she has to do her partners job.This is the problem if you want to call her its a problem .Just because she visits with you she doesnt want me calling her on the phone.She feels is something needs to be said it can be when she is visiting you or me.She told me a couple of times she is here for me.I dont see what difference it makes if someone sits with you and calls you.I dont care if she was here seven days a week it wouldnt bother me if she called me ,wait she will never call me.I just dont get it.She doesnt want me calling so how can you say that you are here for someone yet at the same time you dont want you calling them?I do call her if she is out sick because I really do care about it one time she got mad and told me she has a husband so what I had a husband once and he didnt care if my friends called me.I know she doesnt want me worrying about her because she doesnt want anymore stress put on me ,believe me there have been plenty of times when I needed to talk to someone but I dont call her.I know she loves me and really does care about me,but I never heard of such a thing not wanting someone to call just because they see you once or twice.she is a good person,but this upsets me because sometimes I do need to talk to her .I dont say anything to her because I dont want to ruin our friendship. She says it is ok to call when she is sick but only once.How am I suppose to know if she is really ill I mean like having surgery or something like that.I believe that calling someone when they are not well is a beautiful thing to do ,because she cares,I once told her I love you and that is why I care about you,she told me that love is not the same as caring I know that.Sometimes I wonder if I care to much but that is who I am,I respect her wishes because I dont want to lose her she does this to other people too.For now I just wont call her if that is what she wants I have to respect that,unless she is sick I am sorry but when a friend of mine is sick of course I am going to call them to see if they are okay,I even have lit candles for her on the pc and others too. Sorry so long but I had to get this off my chest.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky