View Single Post
naturalemotion5

naturalemotion5 has no updates.

5 yr Member
18 hugs
given
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 12:30 AM

Hi, I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time. It can sometimes be very hard dealing with issues of self-worth.

This is similar to what others have said, but to me self-confidence or high self-esteem is when you trust yourself enough to know that, no matter what happens, you are worthy of good things. You can pick yourself up after a bad day, or understand that a rejection, obstacle, or mistake isn't a permanent mark of who you are, even if those things hurt a lot. It starts with acceptance of yourself, all the positives and negatives, what you can and can't change, then focusing on the positive aspects about who you are, the ones you really like about yourself, building on them until you feel secure. You might know or not know what you like about yourself, but I guarantee you we are all brought in to this world worthy of love and we all bring something beautiful to someone somewhere, we all have something positive about ourselves, something someone else will love or believe in, often hiding within.
naturalemotion5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote