View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 08:34 AM

I'm so sorry, xmascarol It must be very hard for you. I'm so sorry. I agree with all what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. It's a strange request. I'd suggest to talk to her about this and see how it goes from there. Maybe that could help. Have you tried to ask her why she doesn't want you to call her? Perhaps she's really busy and doesn't have a lot of time. Or maybe she doesn't like that way of communicating. I agree with FriendlyJoe. Perhaps you could ask her if she prefers you to message her instead of calling. That shouldn't take too much time. I also agree with sarahsweets. Perhaps she doesn't want you to become too dependent on her, but didn't want to hurt you by telling you so. Either way, I think talking to her about this is necessary. I hope you'll be able to clear things up with her. I'm happy that you've been able to find a support system IRL! Be proud of yourself for that. I hope she will be kind and supportive to you. You deserve it just like everyone else. You're a wonderful person. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you and your friend. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote