Grand Member

xmascarol has no updates.

5 yr Member
9 hugs
given
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I think I am confused. Your friend comes to see you twice a week but wont take your calls? Have you ever told her that it hurts you? I guess it is up to her but I cant wrap my head around someone that cares about you not wanting you to call. Are you in therapy or under a doctors' care? Maybe she wants you not to be dependent on just her?
If I do call which is only when she is out sick because I know she doesnt want me calling her.I did tell her it bothered me once especially when she said she has a husband.She doesnt want me to worry about her.She thinks it will cause me to get anxious and start to worry. I know I just dont get it either she says she loves me and I know she does.Just a few weeks ago a friend called her she said she wasnt on the phone to long because she was going to see her at the end of the week.I guess her way of thinking is if she is going to see you why would you need to call.Matter of fact when I told her I get lonely she told me to come here and talk to people.I informed her that I did.Also told her why it is nice to come here it takes away the loneliness a little but it is also nice to have someone in person,.I dont know maybe that is how she was raised.I never knew anyone who visited with me and didnt want me to call oh she will talk to me when I call for a couple of minutes but other then that no.I dont need a house to fall on top of me.I just dont get how she says she will always be here for me yet I cannot call when I need to hear a friendly voice.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote