Grand Member

xmascarol has no updates.

5 yr Member
9 hugs
given
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry, xmascarol It must be very hard for you. I'm so sorry. I agree with all what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. It's a strange request. I'd suggest to talk to her about this and see how it goes from there. Maybe that could help. Have you tried to ask her why she doesn't want you to call her? Perhaps she's really busy and doesn't have a lot of time. Or maybe she doesn't like that way of communicating. I agree with FriendlyJoe. Perhaps you could ask her if she prefers you to message her instead of calling. That shouldn't take too much time. I also agree with sarahsweets. Perhaps she doesn't want you to become too dependent on her, but didn't want to hurt you by telling you so. Either way, I think talking to her about this is necessary. I hope you'll be able to clear things up with her. I'm happy that you've been able to find a support system IRL! Be proud of yourself for that. I hope she will be kind and supportive to you. You deserve it just like everyone else. You're a wonderful person. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you and your friend. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
I have talked to her about it and all she ever says she sees me during the week and Sat she cleans the house and Sunday she spends time with her husband.I can understand how she would want to be with her husband but she can get kind of nasty sometimes she did to me once and it was about the phone calls.She always tells me she doesnt want to tell me anything because she is afraid it will cause me to get anxieties and I keep telling her it doesnt work that way.Matter of fact when I am anxious and someone starts to talk about a problem it actually makes me less anxious because I am to busy being concerned and worried about them,She did tell me one time she thinks I worry to much like I told her I cannot help it worrying goes along with the anxieties.She says all the time she worries about me she said she could see if her husband was abusive then I can worry but not the way it is now.I do know she never asks for any help.I love her she even told me once she didnt realize her comment upset me so much.It did.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote