Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2011
314 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
I asked them for OSDD testing both said they were not available to test at this time.
I have to agree with amandalouise when she said:

Quote:
like I posted to you before, this is something where you will need to decide whether you want to have a diagnosis label or if you want to just accept how ever you are is how you are and work on your problems instead of having a diagnostic name
You have already said you are not going to change treatment providers.So maybe instead of complaining about them you should just allow them to treat you.Besides,even if you did get testing done and you don't have OSDD,what was your next plan?Do you think you can force your therapist to change what she believes or do things differently?What if you had been able to schedule with one of the psychologists and they said it was OSDD or DID? Would you have accepted it?What if they said it wasn't? have a feeling no matter what you would find a way to fight/defy any MH provider,regardless of what they say.

You haven't officially been diagnosed with anything yet by your therapist,she has just said that's what she thinks it is.Why not just go along with whatever she wants to do so she can either confirm it or rule it out? It's not something that can happen real fast,when you want it to,it takes time to receive a diagnosis.You seem to be wasting a lot of time obsessing over all of this and fighting all of this yet you refuse to find someone else.You refuse to be treated,you refuse to trust or believe anything you are told,even by anyone here at PC.

I'm not sure what you expect anyone here to do or to tell you.And it seems to me asking the same questions in different ways about so many different things here is just making everything worse for you.You really need to be talking to your therapist about all of this.Nobody here can fix this for you or tell you your diagnosis or anything else.
Betty_Banana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
amandalouise, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
amandalouise, MickeyCheeky, sarahsweets