Thread: Wanting
View Single Post
Anonymous57363

Default Feb 20, 2019 at 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggy View Post
Thankyou for supplying all that information.
I gave up coffee because of the incontinence i ended up with after the cancerous prostate was taken out.
Replaced by tea twice a day instead of 6 cups of coffee. The coffee didnt cause the cancer.giving up was a lifestyle change . One of many unfortunately. Sexuality is just in my head now that im impotent .also been diabetic for 10 years

Good choice Daggy. Coffee certainly wouldn't do you any favors with incontinence since it can have a diuretic effect. Coffee also affects the CNS which could trigger or exacerbate your anxiety. I know it affects mine and I love coffee. My TCM doctor has encouraged me to have no more than 1 cup of coffee a day. Ideally he'd like me to switch to tea but I don't like tea. Coffee can also increase inflammation in the body which we now know is not good for many health reasons. I know you're a man but something important I learned is that coffee can affect uterine health (not just the caffeine but other aspects of the coffee itself) so it was making my period pain worse. I just mention to demonstrate the point that I think you're doing yourself a favor by either radically cutting back or replacing. Anything you can do to reduce or eliminate irritants in your body is a good thing.

Of course sexuality is in your head...you're a human! It's not something you could just switch off.

I hope you can find some peace today Daggy
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
daggy