Legendary

Member Since Feb 2015
499 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12AM View Post
Hey guys.. I got triggered today. So I used a new phone number since I broke up with my ex and apparently the phone provider sold my old number to someone else. This new person texted me, to my new number asking who I was (they texted Nick the same question as well), which is weird because how did they know my new number? They only got my old number and not my old phone so I don’t know how did they get my new number. I told them that their number was belong to me. Then they got upset with me because they keep getting calls from bank. They told me to pay my debt. I told them I don’t have any. Then they said “Why do these banks keep terrorizing me then?”. I said I don’t know, maybe just marketing trying to sell insurance or stuff, and I don’t even have a credit card so it’s impossible that I would be in debt. They said “It’s your problem”. Okay??? Then why you brought this up if it’s my problem? I said sorry for the inconvenience but I don’t have any debt. Nick texted them back telling them it’s not our fault that they got scam calls, we’re not the one who sold my old number, and if they have a problem with it to contact the phone provider instead. Then they apologized.

Possible trigger:

I hope my post makes sense, I’m confused in how to word it. Still shaking.

I’m sorry they somehow found you and were so rude.

Hugs from:
12AM

Thanks for this!
12AM