-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCrafter View Post
I want to understand what upset you.
While I don't know any primary psychopath I know a few with ASPD, and they are not all mosters. I understand that people need to heal from antisocial people of all kinds, but it's almost from their point of view. And those I know are not all bad, there are grades.

Some people are sort of preprogrammed to turn trauma inwards, but some turn it outwards. They might become people who destroy things, steal, like excitement, use drugs and very often feel quite bad. I do feel bad when they are basically carried out with the trash.

I do understand the needs for articles from antisocial people, but I rarely see anything from the other side. Or any other viewpoint so much.

You've probably overheard strangers sometimes people saying "Oh she's nuts and dangerous, shes bipolar!" or similar. We're all on a spectrum. Some diagnoses are not ALL harmless to others and some are not ALL harmful. But there is a divide that exists more in people's heads than in reality.

I live with a cusp diagnosis, some say aspies are OK, some say were horrible and likely to commit crime. Even if it should be true, it's not particularly helpful to be slammed by it.

I can't say I really care, but I know others do. See someone all bad and they will turn out that way.

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879