Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2008
63 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefullyLost1211 View Post
Good choice Daggy. Coffee certainly wouldn't do you any favors with incontinence since it can have a diuretic effect. Coffee also affects the CNS which could trigger or exacerbate your anxiety. I know it affects mine and I love coffee. My TCM doctor has encouraged me to have no more than 1 cup of coffee a day. Ideally he'd like me to switch to tea but I don't like tea. Coffee can also increase inflammation in the body which we now know is not good for many health reasons. I know you're a man but something important I learned is that coffee can affect uterine health (not just the caffeine but other aspects of the coffee itself) so it was making my period pain worse. I just mention to demonstrate the point that I think you're doing yourself a favor by either radically cutting back or replacing. Anything you can do to reduce or eliminate irritants in your body is a good thing.

Of course sexuality is in your head...you're a human! It's not something you could just switch off.

I hope you can find some peace today Daggy
Thanks a lot for your kind input to my peovlem. Since i started talking more openly about how i feel and not just taking stuff laying down it has openened new channels of comunicarions as to what i want out of life so i can work towards it one way or the other .its not easy . Mistakes have and will be made . It is better rhan sitting doing nothing though.
Thankyou for the insiration to keep going

daggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363, AspiringAuthor

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor