Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Fox Seaton View Post
No. I keep trying different things.

I have "vape" but when I got my vape pen the charger was broken. Though I got some charge I have seen a few people say you need to charge it for two hours or longer to get it up to the proper heat.

Wednesday I am heading back to the dispensary and I will try a tincture. Which is like a drop you put under your tongue.

I am scared that in the end I will have to smoke it to see any results.

The only thing i will say is that I do feel when I take the edible I do feel like I sleep better. But I can't tell if it is that or sugar (which helps me sleep).
Thanks. I vape eliquids. I have not found the vape pens to be very useful as they don't seem to last long. I bought the Aspire Skystar Revvo vape device. If interested you can google it and see where they sell it. You get big clouds of vape with it and you do have to replace the coils about once a month. I think it's best to take it to a vape store and they tell you how to use it and the coil. The batteries need charging about once a day depending on how frequent you use it. You can get the coils online too and there are some places that sell 3 of them reasonably. I would use it if I got mj to vape. I paid about 101.00 for it and batteries at elementvape.com. It is a long lasting vape device. I really like it and it's the best one I have found so far. I wouldn't have paid that much if I didn't want a vape device that is lasting and effective. I hope I don't sound like a commercial but I've been really happy with it.

I am qualified to get medical mj in my state but it costs a lot to see a doctor and get the card and everything plus there is not a dispensary that is close to me as of yet. I'm waiting for one to open in my area. I hope you get some good results.

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,
LucyD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote