Thread: Fetzima?
View Single Post
whiteroses40

Member Since Feb 2011
Default Feb 20, 2019 at 09:06 PM

I'm on Prozac but a few months ago my doctor switched me to Fetzima. I did some research on the medication and read a number of forums containing patient accounts of their experience on the medication when she prescribed it. Many patients stated that they experienced negative side effects but one stood out as I had not heard of a medication causing someone to sob uncontrollably for no apparent reason. I didn't heed to the warning as I'm a tough cookie and don't succumb so easily to crying spells. Three weeks into taking the medication out of the blue I began sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't stop myself. I was inconsolable. I was in such a deep hole that I called my doctor immediately and asked her to switch my medication. It scared me and I'm glad that I did perform that initial lookup on the medication or I would have thought that I was losing my mind. Every person will react differently to these types of medication the key is to do your homework and find out as much as you can about the medication you're taking.
whiteroses40 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Amy3boys