View Single Post
kylen

Member Since Feb 2019
Default Feb 21, 2019 at 12:37 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm new in here and hope I'll get some feedback about my problem.
The thing is that the only thing I wait for every day is for the sun to goes down come home or go out to eat and drink some wine. Mostly I love to drink some wine and then eat, It relaxes me , makes me happy and keeps me in the moment, it vanish all my thoughts and basically this is the only thing that gives me joy in life, the only thing I am anticipating for , I love to meet friends and it is always involve with eating and drinking, I feel bored without that, when I'm alone I'll always eat in front of the TV.
I can diet all day and then eat the entire house at night. This is my pleasure I feel lack of motivation all the time and wine gives me happiness if I'm alone I can chat with people and if I'm with people it's never boring.
I have ADHD and I also take Adderall once on a while and when I am taking it I take it at night so it replaces my binge eating (I can't do this every time cause I'm working).
I don't even love Sex so basically food and Wine is all the pleasure I have. I can't find anything I love to do, especially not during the day when I work. I'm not a person of routine and I am looking for excitements all the time but with work and married life (no kids yet) I just can't find them.

I run and exercise and after that I feel even more privilege to binge.
I'm obsessed with food and each day I'm thinking all day about what I'll eat at the evening.
Is there some real methods to deal with this? I feel depressed if I know I'll come home and not enjoy food, is like a sad wasted day. I feel I need to enjoy each day cause time flies and it scares me AF and I enjoy come home at the evening open a bottle of wine make myself food I love and watch Netflix. But I feel emptiness, day after I having trouble eating up for work and my stomach gives me problems.

Sorry for the long post.

Thank you
kylen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363, unaluna