View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2019 at 05:22 AM

I do not work. I have three kids, my youngest is now 15. My oldest turned 23 yesterday and is at school and my middle daughter just turned 19 and is in a sober house. I am married. It used to be a very structured morning of getting people up and out the door for school and work. Now I just have to get my husband out the door and my youngest to school. I wake up at 4 and have a peaceful hour to myself and then the husband is up. We usually have some nice chats in the early morning, he gets up at 5. My youngest is up at 530 and we leave for school at 7 on the mornings I drive her. After they are both gone I usually return to places like this and then I take a shower. I love my mid-morning showers. No one is here to knock on the door and I can blast my music. I tend to have errands and calls to make because I am the "executive" of the family and am responsible for scheduling stuff. Sometimes if I am having a cozy day I will snuggle up with some trashy court tv. I had enrolled in an "intro to teaching" class last fall because I want to go back to school but my son had a stroke in November and it turned my world upside down. I am waiting to see if I need shoulder surgery before I re-enroll. Now that I have written this I see that maybe my life is a little pathetic or simple. I am trying not to feel lame about it, but that is what I do on an average day.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
annoyedgrunt84

Thanks for this!
annoyedgrunt84